domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

De This is who the fuck I am


I am tiny and loud (maybe cause I have to be). I am someone who has lost the ability to participate in small talk and bullshit. I am practicing how to detach from everything.

I have always obsessed over music. I am enthralled with its power. I really wish I could sing.

I am someone who would rather party hard than cry and mope. I was always precocious and I try everything once. Altered states of mind are my perfect match.

I like short skirts and I don’t like other girls. I also aesthetically really like girls. I can never talk to them really, but I’ve always thought that they are so much fun to watch.

I don’t really like food and I am just now getting into exercise. which has only reminded me: I do EVERYTHING compulsively.

I really don’t care about cars, but I love listening to your problems, cause I’ll always know that mine are more fucked up. This sometimes I enjoy. This tears me up inside continuously.

I am someone who lives a life divided in before and after. It’s hard to remember before and after really fucking sucks today.

I am jaded in many a way and I can always hear what people say. But really all I want is to be okay. I am impatient with living day by day. As if there were any other way.

I am someone who has lost. I am left behind. I was not taken into consideration and I am extremely mad. I am Angry, even enraged. I am also really insane.

I am in love with someone who is dead.I want love from anyone else. I am furious at the person who died. I never want to love again.

I am in mourning and all by myself. There is nothing that anyone else can say. In the last three months I’ve learned how not to complain. I manipulate myself so that I can only hurt me.

I am honest and I don't think I'm misunderstood. I like to fix people and they listen to me. All of this is funny since I don't really know who I want to be.


My body is my temple, which is why I must decorate it. I figure tattoos narrate my story bit by bit. Since my insides are burning I must now look fit.

I’ve been abandoned, disregarded, and abused. I want to be strong and I am exhausted. I'm the center of a hurricane and I really fucking hate this. Right now everything is about me and I'm trying to love it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Εxcellent wаy of descrіbing, and fastidious piece of ωriting to get information concerning my prеsentation subјect mаtter, which i am
    going tο deliѵer in schoоl.


    My wеb sitе: small loans

    ResponderEliminar