miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

De Beautiful Storms (or how I see my broken heart).

I see a  beautiful storm inside you that never goes away.  First comes the rain that pours out the sadness of your broken heart. Then, there is a hurricane that brings sorrow and despair whenever you try to avoid it.

Because you will never forget.

Tornadoes hit you with every memory that comes viscerally. They tear your flesh and rip your heart. You bleed for the days that you will never share. Lightning flashes as your fury re-surfaces.

Your wrath will always be there.

Raging winds will blow you away from everyone else.  There is no running away. As long as you live this storm will follow. There will be no calm after this tempest.

You will spend the rest of your time on this earth chasing after sunny weather.

I search for those beaches as well. My  heart rumbles with thunder like yours.  I hemorrhage my love as I travel the world. I listen for the music the rain makes.

Art is the only shelter we get from the storm.



2 comentarios:

  1. hay veces que te leo y quisiera poder ayudarte con lo que estás viviendo...y hay otras veces donde siento muy cabrón lo que estás sintiendo.
    Te admiro.

    O_o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me fascina.. lo leo y leo y cada vez me llega mas y le encuentro mucho sentido...nunca habia pensado q una tormenta pudiera ser una analogia tan cercana a los momentos que vives. gracias por hacer q esos sentimientos se puedan leer y expresar de una manera diferente...

    ResponderEliminar