miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

dismissed girl

Just keep running girl. That is all you will ever do. It's not like you have a life. All they will remember is that you could be fun. You liked it, I know, when they looked at you from a distance. Go on, put on another show. You could be anything they wanted. Guessing what they hunted for each night and you always got it right. Walk away before it’s too late. Always the last one to leave the party, to which you were never invited. You never had someone to go home with.

They will find you bleeding from the wounds that were self inflicted. You did always enjoy pain, so you took it too far and there is no turning back. The shows over, it’s true. None of us got our money back. Especially not you! You tried so hard but there is always a new girl. You will not be grieved. It was only me that wanted to miss you. I had a dream that one day I would kiss you but I am just another dismissed, there is nothing about me you wouldn't have guessed.

1 comentario: