miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

De Your War

I am lucky to say we had until death did us part,
I held your cold hands, and realized you were gone
You will always be young and forever my own
Someday I will be grateful for this eternally broken heart

Time has no meaning, I still see the scar
Hoping that words will bring light to this dark
Because the fire inside me has lost its spark
I need to believe better days aren't far

I will always remember your smiling face
And how you would always be dancing the night away
I send the nightmare into oblivion, and recall your last embrace
I carry your love inside me every day.

I refuse to continue to live your way
I refuse to continue to live your way
I refuse to continue to live your war
I refuse to continue to live your war















2 comentarios: